Where to begin? I honestly could not even tell you. So in that case, what better way to decide than to scroll through my pictures and randomly stop on one. That shall be my first post. Easy peasy decision making right there.
A sweet and salty, chocolate and peanut butter, homemade from scratch creation…….. YES PLEASE!
- 20g chocolate chips
- 15g coconut oil
- 6g powdered peanut butter (I prefer Chike Nutrition)
- 1tbsp peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co. Crunchy Time)
- 30g chocolate protein powder (Optimum Nutrition, Here. definitely the best flavor so far. )
- 1 pretzel
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together. In a silicon mold, pour half of the sauce and place in freezer until the chocolate has set.
- In a bowl, add about 1tbsp of water to the powdered peanut butter and mix. Then add the peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Take the mold out of the freezer and top with the peanut butter mixture. be sure to spread almost or all the way to the side of the mold. Pour on the remaining chocolate sauce and top with your crumbled up pretzel.
- Back in the freezer it goes to set and then it is ready to be devoured.
- Calories: 506
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 31g
Needless to say this recipe has had my mind on a roll of flavor combos. A lot more fun to be had with these homemade pb cup creations!!